FREE Initial UK Probate Advice
Initial phone advice from our Probate Solicitors is FREE.
01722 422300 or
What is probate?
Probate is the legal authority to administer the estate of someone who has died by collecting in any money, paying all outstanding debts and distributing the deceased person's property to the beneficiaries under a will – in effect giving one or more people the right to deal with a deceased person's property and possessions.
Our fixed fee online UK Probate Service costs just 1.25% of the estate's value
Why use us for your UK Probate case?
- We offer a simple, modern and convenient online probate service - at a fixed fee of just 1.25% of the total value of the estate (plusVAT).
- Our fixed fee probate services are simple, transparent and fixed – and excellent value for money – so you know exactly what you will be charged, without any hidden extras
- We offer FREE initial phone advice
- Wherever you live in the UK, our special online probate service means we provide you with a full solicitor’s service without you needing to visit our offices – by taking your e-mail and phone instructions
- Our solicitors understand all about probate and have significant experience in this specialist area of law. Many of our probate lawyers are members of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- Our clients are happy with our probate service – in a recent client survey, 95% said they had received “excellent” or “good” service, with 98% saying they would “recommend the firm to others”. It’s client satisfaction like this that has helped us to grow by 1000% in only 13 years – just by our high commitment to provide the best service
How we can help with your UK Probate
- You don’t need to come in and see us – it doesn’t matter where you live in the UK – we can handle your probate case purely online - on the basis of phone or e-mail without you needing to travel to see us
- If the estate contains a property or properties that need to be sold, our specialist conveyancing solicitors can help – and you still don't need to come into the office
Contact us about your UK Probate case today
For specialist UK Probate advice you can trust, at a price you can afford, contact our experienced Probate Solicitors:
Probate UK – specialist solicitors providing probate services nationwide
Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) – authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Copyright © Probate UK. All rights reserved.